Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Like blood from a stone

Ouch. Woke up stiff this morning. I guess I didn't warm down as well as I should have. Or maybe it's just running 17k that does it ;).

I gave blood today, so I'm glad I got the run out of the way yesterday!

The guy who organises the touch rugby at work called me this afternoon to ask if I'd play tomorrow - they're a bit short of players tomorrow. Without really thinking, I said yes - my only concern was the Frisbee, but I didn't reckon that was a problem. I didn't think about the 17k of stiffness or the blood letting - on previous occasions I've really struggled the day after I've given blood.

Anyway - not directly relevant to training for the Marathon, but I thought I should get my excuse generation started early :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home