Wednesday, February 22, 2006

A short Wednesday run

Just before Christmas I was doing my long runs on a Wednesday evening. These days it's enough for me just to go running on a Wednesday - a long run just doesn't seem possible. I didn't do the fitness training last night - a combination of reasons (knee, wife, work and weather) made it unappealing - but tomorrow will be my sixth day running of sport. Wahey!

Tonight was a good run, not the best, but 27.5 minutes is good for an end-of-the-day outing. Tomorrow will be two months to marathon day - scary. I really need to start putting in those miles. I had it in my head that there was two months to build up to the 26 miles, but in practice I don't want to be doing any long runs in the last three weeks, so I've only got four weeks to get my distance up.

The only saving grace, is that that's how long it took me to do it last time. Or injure my knee - depending on how you look at it.

Fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home