Saturday, March 04, 2006

Wedding warmup

It was Steff's wedding today, so a nice early run before heading out for the ceremony. It was also the day I had pencilled in for buying new shoes, so, in theory at least, a final farewell to my old Nikes which had served me well over the last two and a half years and 800 kilometres, but were starting to feel a little less bouncy.

My knees still felt a bit tender after Thursday night Frisbee (which I'm seriously considering giving up for the year) so I only did a half hour. Fast enough - fifteenth fastest I've run, and my tenth consecutive run inside the top 30. With only a month and a half before the big day, I really need to get rid of these knee problems.

And then I stood around at the wedding, which probably didn't help, but what can you do!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home